Welcome to the website of The Shadowserver Foundation. On our site, we freely offer information, data sets, and services for the benefit of the Internet community.
By accessing and utilizing the material and services within the Shadowserver site, you agree to comply with, and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The page content, retrieved data, and services may not be sold, or incorporated into any product for sale to any person or entity.
- All of the content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, charts, page content, tables, and graphics is owned by The Shadowserver Foundation, its licensors or its third-party partners. Unless specifically noted, you may freely reproduce and distribute the charts, page content, tables, and graphics posted on this Site, provided the user complies with the following conditions:
- The content used is reproduced in its entirety and in its original form (you may not edit or otherwise change the substance of the content, or change or delete any copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices)
- Attribution notice for the content is given and takes the following form: "Copyright ©(date published) The Shadowserver Foundation. Reproduced with permission."
- Shadowserver provides the Site content and services with no warranty or guarantee of any kind. You agree to indemnify The Shadowserver Foundation against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of the use of the Site, or in the inability to access or use the Site content.
- The service marks, and logos, including, but not limited to, "SHADOWSERVER" "THE SHADOWSERVER FOUNDATION", and the "SHADOWSERVER logo" may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without express permission of The Shadowserver Foundation.
- There may be links to other websites or content from this Site; however, these other sites and content are not controlled by The Shadowserver Foundation and we are not responsible for any content contained on any of the linked websites.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America