« December 2011 · June 2012 · May 2013 »
- 16.04.2012: Beware of what you download. Recent purported CEIEC document dump booby-trapped.
- 17.03.2012: Over the weekend we will be dropping 700+ old botnet tickets as the continuation of ticketing system clean up.
- 09.03.2012: Continuation of Ticket House Cleaning: Over the next couple of days you will see a drop in the total monitored botnet count as we will be closing out 800 old tickets.
- 07.03.2012: As part of our Botnet Monitoring Ticket cleanup process, we will be dropping an additional 700 botnet tickets over the next couple of days. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments.
- 28.02.2012: As we continue to clean up our botnet tickets, you will see an additional 500+ drop in the monitored botnet count over the next day or so. Thanks for your cooperation.
- 25.02.2012: Shadowserver will be dropping another 900+ old Public Server monitored botnets over the next couple of days. This drop is being done in the same fashion as Shadowserver did on February 22nd. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments about the dropping of these monitored botnets.
- 22.02.2012: Over the next couple of days you will notice a 700+ drop in total active botnets that we are currently reporting on. This drop will occur due to the dropping of old Public Server tickets we have been reporting on. The Public Server tickets we that we will be dropping are from Public Servers that do a great job of shutting down these botnet channels on their servers as soon as they are discovered by the server OPs as well as from reports that Shadowserver generates daily.
Post a new story for selected date